- To impart education in humanities to the young generation of the country and to enroute them to the world of working knowledge.
- To impart quality education to the students in the field of humanities
- To empower the students through education and to prepare them to meet the challenges of the competitive world by instilling confidence in them.
- To make students socially and ethically responsible citizens.
- To dignify the future of the students by acquiring knowledge for practical world.
EMBLEM OF THE COLLEGE
The college emblem bearing an image of the lightened lamp is suggestive of the ray of knowledge while the beams from the sun symbolizes the elimination of darkness of ignorance by the light of knowledge. The name of the the College and the date of its established is also stamped on it.
‘Knowledge is divine’ is the message of the college.